Where's Barb?

Sorry you didn't get a post this morning. I had a colonoscopy this morning and I couldn't eat any solid food since 2:00 yesterday, so needless to say, the only thing on my mind this morning was FOOD! I guess I could have posted about food, but that would have made me even hungrier. Now that the "procedure" is done and my stomach is once again full, I'm back :) Btw, for those that care, my colon is quite healthy, thank you very much. How's yours????

In honor of spending a few hours at the hospital this morning, I will pass on "Things you don't want to hear during surgery:" (courtesy of Evan). Here they are -

Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
"Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness."
Bo! Bo! Come back with that. Bad dog!
Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
Hand me that... uh... that uh... that thingy there.
Oh no! Where's my Rolex.
Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived from 500 ml of this stuff before?
There go the lights again?
"Ya know, there's big money in kidneys? and this guy's got two of 'em."
Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing off my concentration.
What's this doing here?
I hate it when they're missing stuff in here.
That's cool. Now can you make his leg twitch by pressing that one?!
Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
Sterile schmerile. The floor's clean, right?
OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature.
Nurse, did this patient sign an organ donation card?
Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
Oh no! Page 47 of the manual is missing!

3 comments:

  1. Barb,
    I am glad things went well.I'm VERY glad none of those things were said while you were there!Evan is very funny!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Evan write that list himself? That's pretty clever! I got a good chuckle out of it, at least. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am more than 4 months late on this, but I read list this back in May. Today while I was looking at the pic of Nina in her bmaid dress, I saw the list again. I was cracking up and Daniel was making funny faces at me. These are so funny!
    ~Mrs. Pettaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.