Every Day is Mother's Day

Around here, I really feel like every day is Mother's Day. My kids are forever giving me lovely bouquets of "flowers" or writing sweet notes to me, giving me shoulder or hand massages, etc. I am so spoiled! Yesterday, while I was grilling, Marcus & Raelea regaled me with a lovely bouquet of something (I'm not sure what type of plant it is, but they found it in the park). Here is a picture of them running up the hill to bring me my "flowers." I also was able to plant two lovely rosebushes that my mom & dad gave to Zoe & Marcus for their dedication. One of my great pleasures of spring is planting and tending my garden :) By late summer it gets a little old, but I really enjoy it in the springtime. When things start blooming, I will post a garden picture, but not yet - too many weeds, not enough flowers yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.