I Promised

I told you I would post a picture of the stuff we donated to the thrift store, so here it is.Now that might not look like much in the picture, but included there are five LARGE bags of clothes, a lamp that has been sitting in the storage room for about three years, a box of miscellaneous dishes and a pushing toy. Also included were various knick-knacks that have been collecting dust around the house for many years and a dresser (not pictured) which has been sitting our garage since last fall. Oh, and wouldn't you know it, after we dropped the stuff off I just kept finding more stuff we should have given away. I kind of like this purging mood. Hopefully it will stick around for awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.