Barb's Favorite Songs

Oh, I'm so excited! I have finally figured out how to imbed Youtube videos in my blog posts. Okay, so now I have a new feature - Barb's Favorite Songs :) First up on the playlist is "Voice of Truth" by Casting Crowns (currently my favorite group). This song was very meaningful to me as we went through this last adoption process. Many times I wondered, "What are we doing? How are we going to do this? This is going to be too hard." etc. This song reminded me that this adoption (like all of our adoptions) was a step of faith. I could believe that God would provide for us and act on that or I could believe the lies that He was not sufficient to meet our needs. I chose to believe the Voice of Truth for God's glory and you know what, He told me the truth!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Barb, This song is very powerful. I had to really listen hard to that voice of truth yesterday as Satan was reminding me once again of what I don't have. But GOD knows best and your family is the best even when we feel hurt. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Casting Crowns is my favorite, too!! I went to their concert about a month ago -- POWERFUL!!!! I also appreciate their song "Slow Fade"........good stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.