I'm Baaaaack

and, boy, am I exhausted! Who knew that walking on the beach and swimming could take so much out of a person? Oh, and I forgot to mention the sunburn....Somehow, I don't think I'm getting any sympathy from you all. That's okay. Nina & I had a great time in Florida. It was very relaxing and I was able to take many walks on the beach (my FAVORITE thing to do). The weather was great most of the time we were there. It did rain some on Saturday, but it held off during the wedding, which went off without a hitch. Well, actually, there was a hitch, that is, Rebekah and Daniel were hitched, but aside from that there were no other hitches.

Despite the near perfect setting, I missed my family terribly and I was more than happy to get on that plane today and come home. Chris did an outstanding job of taking care of the home front while I was gone. Not only were the kids properly dressed, groomed and fed; the laundry also got done and the house was clean. They did some fun activities like going to the zoo, the park and the Scottish Highland Games (that would be Evan's influence on the weekend). Dad is SO much fun, I don't think they missed me much at all!

Okay, here are a few pictures of our picture-perfect weekend.
I'm a sucker for a good picture of a skink!  I just love those little guys!

Nina and her new friend Kara.
The beautiful Jr. Bridesmaid
The happy couple :)


This is what people do after getting married on a beach.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to here that you made it home safely. It looks like you had a great time. I am sure your family missed you a lot. And I missed your blogs. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. sound very very, I'm sure nina loved it.
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Nina looked BEAUTIFUL in her dress. Sounds like you a had a great time!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb,Your time sounded very nice!Nina looked very beautiful!If you check on your stat meter and notice my LONG visit to your blog I was just making supper and helping Elena furnish her future house with catalog clippings.So far she has her livingroom and bathroom planned out.I'm glad you are back in Minnesota!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.