Pick-A-Pile

It's Friday, so it's time to play Pick-A-Pile.  This week is REALLY embarrassing!  These are our end tables in our living room and yes, they look like this much of the time :0


Okay, in my defense, we have six people having devotions in this room every day and so there are an abundance of Bibles and journals no the tables. This, of course, does not explain the newspapers, purse and various other papers falling off the table. And WHAT, pray-tell, is all that stuff on the floor UNDER the table??? I told you this would be embarrassing, but you just wait and see what I can do by tomorrow evening :) I'm so glad you don't love me based on my organizational skills!

Taa Daa! This is as clean as it gets :) There is just no better place to store my Bible and journal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.