And What Season Is It?

I was finally able to buy my annuals last night. Usually, I plant all my vegetables and annuals on Mother's Day, but this year, with the Child Dedication and all I was too busy on that day. Since I was gone last weekend, this is the first opportunity I had to get out and purchase the flowers. The downside to this was that it felt more like winter than spring last evening, so here I am buying flowers and wishing I had on gloves and a winter coat! My fingers went numb from the cold, truly! It was about 45 degrees and I am sure, with the wind whipping like it was, the windchill was in the 30's. Brrr. Hard to get excited about planting when you're freezing.

Anyway, the weather is supposed to warm-up this week, so I hope to put all those lovely flowers in the ground during room time this week. I will post pictures when I get some in. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.