Confession

I have a confession to make (not a big surprise there, as I seem to be confessing things all the time here).  I could commit all sorts of crimes and never get caught.  Who knew?  You see my skin has so little oil on it that I don't really leave fingerprints.  I am totally serious.  Those that know me can attest, I have extremely dry hands (as in white and cracked- lovely, I know) .  I could never be  a hand model, except for maybe some industrial strength hand lotion. 

Anyway, why do I tell you this?  Well, do you remember a few weeks back when I advised against taking five kids to the police station while you get fingerprinted?  Guess what.  I get to do it all over again!  It seems that the FBI does not like the fingerprints that were sent in.  The young man who was taking my prints could not get the machine to accept my prints because my hands are so dry (yes, he did try moistening them).  He needed to override the machine for all but one of the prints (that's about 12 prints that were not that great)..  He and I were both just hoping that the prints were good enough, but apparently they weren't.  

Now it's not just a problem with my hands because, as you may recall, I have been fingerprinted MANY times before and have NEVER had my prints rejected.  Hmmm.  Okay, I guess I should be glad that those folks over at the FBI are doing their job, but do they really think I am guilty of some horrid crime against humanity.  I have eight kids!  I have no time to brush my teeth, let alone break the law.  Okay, enough of this.  I guess I just need to pick which day would be the best to bring a bunch of kids to the police station for an hour....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.