"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
UHMMM! Looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteDid you make that?!?! It looks excellent! We are having Ethiopian tonight, although due to recent experiences in the kitchen we will be dining out!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
It WAS tasty! I haven't ventured away from doro wot and mesir wot yet. I would like to get some other recipes to try soon though. The injera, well, I tried making that once and failed miserably and I haven't tried again. It's too easy to go buy it at the store.
ReplyDeleteBarb