"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
Barb,Is this what you were doing intead of sleeping the other night?I'm sure Jeff will check out the many pearls of wisdom Chris has to share!I do know Jeff disagrees about Barnie.He thinks Barnie is a little weird...nothing personal Chris.Am I spelling Barnie right?
ReplyDeleteTina,
ReplyDeleteRest assured that Jeff and Chris are on the same page about Barney! When Chris was posted to his blog we were all laughing so hard we cried! My husband is so strange sometimes!
Barb
*laughs hysterically*
ReplyDelete... uhm... wow.....
-Maggie
You had no idea how strange your Uncle Chris was, did you?
ReplyDelete