Happy Fathers' Day!

Ten Things I Love About My Dad

1. He has a great sense of humor.
2. He is a hard-worker - probably the hardest worker I know - as in, the man, although retired, never stops working (okay, maybe almost never)
3. When he was diagnosed with lung cancer he faced it bravely and never gave up hope.
4. He helps us with all our home projects (as in, the shed that Dad built).
5. I've inherited his metabolism so that, even at 43, I can eat whatever I want and not gain weight (thanks Dad!!)
6. He took us camping when we were kids - my fondest memories of childhood.
7.  He knows a ton about history, which made family vacations not only fun but educational as well (I remember Fort Ticonderoga, Dad:)  )
8. He loves my dog and my dog loves him.
9.  He loves my kids (and my kids love him - a lot).
10. He likes to debate and even though he and I don't see eye-to-eye politcally, he still loves me and lets me come visit :)

I love you, Dad, and I hope you had a great Fathers' Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.