Can You Believe It?

Do you believe that in the entire Minnesota library system there is not ONE copy of The Art of Kilt Making? What's with that? Has no one in Minnesota EVER wanted to make a kilt until I came along? Hard to believe!

It gets worse. There is not even ONE person on Ebay trying to sell their copy of The Art of Kilt Making! Apparently when you get a hold of such a gem of a book you keep it forever.

So, if any of you have a spare copy of The Art of Kilt Making laying around that you're not using right now, could I borrow it? Or better yet, you could just stop on by and teach me how to do it...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those old things. I think I have a couple of them lying around here somewhere.... Heh! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barb! I've been out of the blog loop for a while, but stopped by today to see how you're all doing. Noticed Evan's hair is long and Molly's is short :) Still can't believe it has been a year and 1/2 since Et.. We're up to 2 kids now :)
    Please tell Chris hello from us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.