Pools

It's been really warm here in MN this week (really warm for us (90's), to my dear friends in TX it has been very pleasant).  Anyway, my dear friend Jean just commented on our lack of a pool at the very same moment that I was composing this post in my head.  How funny is that (okay, maybe it's only funny to me, but I'm okay with that).

Anyway, back to the warm weather up here.  We had a little pool upgrade here this week, due to the warm weather and the woeful lack of water in our yard.  We went from this...
To this....
Okay, so it's not too much of an upgrade, but our kids think it's a huge improvement and Snicker's thinks we bought her a larger water dish.


While your looking at the pictures, notice the lovely flower garden in the background.  Too bad you can't see the roses in bloom - they're beautiful!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Tina, she is! She makes me smile and laugh so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Barb, you DO have a "pool"!!!! I'm sure the kids are enjoying it a lot. I find that the teens don't use it much anyway, just the little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.