27

The number of college credits Evan has earned in the past three weeks. I'm loving this CLEP test thing :)

Ironically, since he is doing college in a slightly unconventional way, I have spent the past several weeks doing such riveting things as contemplating where he should get his BA degree from to allow him to get into the graduate school of his choice. The kid's only 15 and I'm trying to figure out his plan for the next, oh, say, eight years???

So, what did Evan inform me of today? That when he is done with his PSEO stuff (in 2 years) he wants to get his bachelor's degree in...you guessed it...Scotland. Hmmm. I'm not sure I'm okay with that. He will, after all only be 17 at that point....

2 comments:

  1. Evan is very smart! Scotland sounds very fun but far away. Hey, Chris is his own boss now. They must have a need for his skills in Scotland. Sounds like a great time for the Zoo to move to Scotland for a year or more. Barb,would't that just be so neat? We are in our 40s now,time is going too fast not to do a few extra exiting things now and then.

    Do you think Nina and Molly would be doing what Evan is doing for highschool/college?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind a move to Scotland :), but I don't see that happening :(

    As for Nina & Molly, they are different birds than Evan. I don't think Nina will do a traditional college - maybe Tech school - she wants to be a caterer. Molly is planning on being a teacher/missionary to Africa. We'll have to figure that all out. I'm thinking she might end up doing some PSEO stuff when the time comes, but that's still a few years away.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.