What Is Evan Wearing?



Well, it's elementary, Mr. Watson. He's wearing an Inverness Cape, of course.

A better question might be WHY is Evan wearing an Inverness Cape?  Well, if you'd read the link above you could answer that question.  For those of you that don't click on my links (which you really should do, btw) Inverness capes are not only worn by Sherlock Holmes, but also by pipe bands around the world when the weather is inclement.  Since it is now parade and competition season we thought it was high time to buy Evan the appropriate foul-weather attire.  As you can see, he likes wearing it even when the weather is pleasant.

4 comments:

  1. I thought Evan was going to start solving mysteries and such. I'm mildly disappointed. ;)
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elementary my dear Watson! But I am not Watson and I did not know. I was wondering how they stayed dried on those rainy days marching. I like it. He looks very sharp in his rain gear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it looked like a graduation gown, but that would be too early for Evan. How do they keep the bag pipes dry or is it okay to play them when they are wet? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can get wet. It is, after all, a Scottish instrument. The flaps on the coat do keep the bag dry - it makes it easier to squeeze if it's not slippery and wet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.