What's For Dinner?

Well, if you are like me (once again, not something you should readily admit), you have a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner from week to week. Wouldn't it be nice to have some new dinner ideas every now and again? So, here, on The Zoo, I am starting a new blog item called What's For Dinner? You will find it on the left of the page in place of Mouse Count (since the little mice haven't been too terribly active lately - I think we poisoned most of them).

Anyway, back to What's For Dinner? - there I will post my dinner menu for the week, so on those days you just can't think of what to make for dinner, just check out What's For Dinner? for new ideas :) If you want a recipe, just let me know (you can comment on any post) and I will post the recipe. I will write NEW by the recipes that I haven't tried yet - don't request those recipes until I've made them because for all I know they might be really nasty!

Okay, here we go...

6 comments:

  1. Oh it all sounds so very good expecialy the spicy peanut chicken!!!Too bad we live so far away!

    You amaze me.How you get all these fancy meals made as well as all the other things you do during the day!You are amazing to me.

    If I remember right you had a tandoori post once?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister wants the spicy chicken recipe.
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quote was the preface of our sermon today on Sanctity of Life Sunday. Very timely. Also I would like your recipe for Tandoori Chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, can I have all the recipes?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Instead of the recipes can we just eat with you! Of all the tasks of motherhood, feeding my kids is one of my least favorite chores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen,
    Come on over! Dinner is usually at 5:00 :)

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.