Last Recipe

Since I assume you all know how to make steak, the Chili recipe will be the last one for this week. This one's especially for Tami :) it's from the Lion's Club Cookbook. You may have to cut it in half if you don't have a large family, although it freezes great.

Best Ever Crock Pot Chili (Yes, that's really what it's called)
2 lb. ground beef
2 medium onions
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper
4 Tbs. chili powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 cans tomato soup
1 can diced tomatoes (I use the seasoned kind)
2 cans dark red kidney beans
2 cans chili beans (spicy)
1 cup tomato sauce

Brown ground beef and onions. Drain well. Mix all ingredients together in crock and simmer on high for 5 hours or so.

This recipe is for a 5 quart crock pot. If yours is smaller you will have to halve the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! Thank you for the recipe! I am looking forward to making that! I love my chili, but yours is just a bit different and i love it too! I would guess its the tomato soup that adds that special something :) --Tami

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.