Warmer Thoughts

Oh, yippee! It's -24 this morning. So, I think I need some more warm thoughts for the day, not to mention an abundance of warm tea, a blanket and a cornbag...
These warm thoughts come to me from January 2007 - the last time I physically went to my happy place.  Just 47 more days and we'll be there again!  

Just to show you how bad we all want to be warm, my kids have already started packing for our trip which is over six weeks away!  It is the topic of conversation about 60% of the day around here.

2 comments:

  1. Barb, I thought it was cold here until I read your blog. We are at least 50degres warmer here. You will have the kids so pumped up about coming I hope they won't be disappointed. Keep warm, love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.