Scottish Attire Quiz

So, here I am perusing websites which sell Scottish attire. This is what I do in my free time. Actually, I'm trying to figure out what all this stuff is that Evan will be wearing soon. So, I thought I would give you a little quiz.

Can any of you tell me what a Glengarry is? How about a Sporran? Or maybe Ghillie Brougues? I think I have the rest of it figured out, you know, shirt and skirt, um, I mean kilt. Oh, and the socks, they're called kilt hose.

Okay, I actually know what all of those things are (thanks to Evan educating me), but I want to know if any of YOU know what they are.

Off to bed I go where I will dream of tartan...

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you are open minded enough to get more information about kilts! You rock!

    Kilts are comfortable, classy and make perfect sense for the, well, male anatomy! Pants make more sense for women than men.

    Good luck on your kilted journey, it's a great ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Glengarry is a guy's name in a movie I saw once:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    Perhaps, but that's not the Glengarry we're looking for here :)

    Try again?

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.