Envy

My dear husband informed me that he is suffering from an illness that afflicts him every four years.  Concerned, but not overly so because he sure seemed healthy to me, I asked him what that might be.  President-elect envy, he informed me!

You see, not many people know this, but my dear husband has always wanted to be the President of the United States.  He especially likes the President elect phase where you get to appoint your cabinet.  Now that he is actually old enough to be the President, I'm a little concerned that one day he will come home and tell me he is starting his campaign.  I, on the other hand, have absolutely NO interest in being First Lady (well, maybe a little bit of interest), but I have NO interest in having my husband be President.

Chris has always wanted to be in the Navy on a submarine, too, but that's a whole 'nother story...

1 comment:

  1. You guys would be an awesome First Family. I'm writing Chris in when election time comes 4 years from now -- if he's not on the ballot already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.