100,000

Well, I knew it would happen soon.  I went out to the blog and noticed that I had 99,999 page views, so I put a little plug out on Facebook to give someone the opportunity to be the 100,000th visitor.

Within seconds, Brita won that spot in history.  Btw, this is not the first time Brita and family have won bragging rights for such a feat.  I believe many years ago, they won a whole bunch of Adventure in Odyssey CDs for being the something-th visitor to Focus on the Family in Colorado Springs.

As a side note, my Five Year Blog-o-versary was just two days ago!  Hard to believe I've been out here for five years.  2012 was a banner year in my little blogosphere.  I posted more posts last year than every before (418 - the first year was a close second with 417).  My daily hit count rose from an average of about 30 to an average of near 100 during the course of the year, as well.  In addition, this year has brought me regular readers from the Palestinian Territory, the Netherlands, London, Croatia and Jamaica. (welcome to the blog, folks!)

Strangely, the post with the most hits is my birthday post from this past year with 437 page views!?  That's just plain weird if you ask me!  Surely I've had more interesting posts than wishing happy birthday to myself!  Maybe not!

Aside from google searches for some variation of barb, chris and zoo, the most common google search that ends up at my blog remains "dots candy."

Once again, congratulations, Brita, and thank you to all my faithful (and not-so-faithful) readers.  You make this blogging thing fun!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.