All Before Lunch

Time to prep for co-op tomorrow!  

Presenting...my cow heart.  Let's call her Bessie, shall we?

After identifying Bessie's various openings, it was time to  make some preliminary incisions.  Each class tomorrow is only 45 minutes long which does not leave us a lot of time for dissecting, so I thought I would start a little of it today.  (Mostly because I couldn't wait to get my hands on, and in, this little specimen.  Notice the gleeful smile on my face!)

My children's reactions were varied.  Molly fled the room and refused to take any pictures for me.  Aidan took the pictures and wanted to see it but not touch it (those are my hands holding Bessie).

Emily, well....Emily was disgusted by the whole thing!

Can't wait for science tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. fun. You look a little too excited Barb! I have some cow eyeballs fro a few years ago that I still have not gotten the courage to dissect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.