It Could Be Worse

Feeling a little cold around here today, so I thought I'd compare temperatures from where my readers hail from and here.  Let 's see...

St. Paul, MN (close enough to me)  4° F (-15° C for my worldwide readers)
Lethbridge, Canada 9°F (-12° C)
Nashville, TN 52° F (11° C)
Monmouth, UK 32° F (0° C)
Palo Alto, CA 52° F (11° C)
Islamabad, Pakistan 46° F (7° C)
Dubai, UAE 66°F (18° C)

Okay, maybe it can't be worse!  Apparently all my readers today live in warmer places.    Hmm, let me search the list.  Surely SOMEONE is colder than I am....

Hmm, not Norrköping, Sweden....not  Dollard-des-ormeaux, Canada...

Apparently it couldn't be worse!  Even Crystal in Alaska is warmer than we are today.  I'm going to go crawl in a hole now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.