It Needs To Be Said

As I sit here kilt shopping and being entertained by my friend Linda's reviews of Les Miserables reviews (yes, she's reviewing reviews), I am eating raw cookie dough, left over for me by dear sweet Emily.

I am feeling the urge to inform you all that I have been eating cookie dough for about 45 years.  Usually in large quantities.  Every time with unpasteurized eggs (sometimes store bought, sometimes from a friend's farm).  For the past 17 years, I have been allowing my children to eat cookie dough (and cake batter and raw egg noodles).  Usually in large quantities.

Not once, as in never, have any of us EVER come down with any form of food poisoning.  I just thought you should know that!  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.