Am I The Only One

I know all about movie trailers, in that I've seen hundreds of them at my children's requests.  The trailers come out a year or so before the film ever hits the screen, and the anticipation mounts to a feverish level by the release date.  I like movie trailers.

Today, I got a notification about a trailer for a band's new album.  I guess I didn't realize that trailers were now made for albums.  I'm cool with that, especially for bands I really like (Dawes, in this case).  It was fun to hear some previews of the songs that will be on the album.

The ones that really puzzle me are the trailers for BOOKS.  Videos getting you excited about the release dates of books just strike me as, well, odd.  Does anyone else find this weird, or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.