A New Adventure

So...I'm thinking of starting a vlog.  You know a blog with a v instead of a b, as in a video blog.

I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I'm a little scared.  It's one thing to hide behind my computer and type to the world (okay, maybe not the world), but to get in front of a camera and show my face....yikes!

I was talking to a writer friend, Michelle, on Sunday, and she encouraged me that I really could vlog.

(Okay, the first time I typed vlog my computer wanted to change it to blog.  The second time I typed it, it wanted to change it to clog.  This is kind of a fun rhyming game I'm having with my computer!)

Back to vlogging...I was thinking of doing a "Cooking With Kids" vlog.  Not as in having kids help you cook, but as in what does cooking look like in the life of a real family with real kids who have real needs (usually right when your trying to cook a meal).  How on earth do you get a healthy, tasty meal on the table every night in the midst of doing life.  I'm thinking it will be a comedy.

I'm sorry, but all those cooking shows out there are great and all, but who has a perfectly stocked, clean, quiet kitchen to cook in each day?  Let's get real folks, we're not cooking in a studio.

Anyway, I'm still thinking about it.  If you think I'm a complete lunatic, please tell me so.  I'd hate to make a fool out of myself...actually, truth be told, I don't really care if I make a fool out of myself!

2 comments:

  1. I say put on your big girl pants and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds right up your alley Barb--and REAL, I love real!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.