Two Down

Fifteen to go!  I put the first coat of color on two of the living room walls today.  I was feeling quite proud of myself for getting so much done, until I counted how many walls I have yet to paint.  Hmm, now I'm kind of discouraged!

Oh, wait!  I am two walls closer to getting my house back.  This thought makes me happy.  Not only did I put color on two walls; as I type, Chris is downstairs painting the last ceiling.  That makes me EXTREMELY happy!

All in all, it was a productive day, considering I also did a full day of school with the kids and did about eight loads of laundry.  No wonder I'm exhausted by the end of the day!

And for those of you who are curious about how my newly painted walls look...

there you have it, Softened Green walls.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.