We were eating dinner tonight when I heard Raelea say, "Zoe, you're in my privacy bubble."
My first thought? I need to get myself one of those privacy bubbles! Think of how handy it would be. When the kids start stressing me out or I tire of the constant chaos of my house, I could just go into my privacy bubble.
I really NEED to find out where I can get one!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!