Nina

A whole blog post about Nina.  I don't think that's ever happened before.  Some of my kids have forbidden me from blogging about them **coughcoughMolly**, but Nina is not one of them!

And to what do we owe this Nina-centered post?

Chris was out-of-town for three days this week.  After a day or two, I grow a bit weary of doing this single parent thing, particularly if there are "issues" with the kids.  Well, last night, my dear sweet Nina gave my a back massage!  Now granted, she was paying me back for driving her to her friend's house the day before, but it sure felt good nonetheless!

Then, this morning MANY of the kids were having issues that required my constant attention.  There was much weeping and gnashing of teeth (on the children's parts), and it just went on and on.  As I was leaving my room (after helping one such child with an attitude adjustment), Nina greeted me in the hall with a cup of tea and a piece of chocolate :-)  What a sweetheart!!  She saw that I was having a less-than-smooth morning and brought me something to help me out!

So, thank you, dear Nina, for looking after your mom!  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Nina! What is the deal today? We had MUCH weeping & gnashing of teeth @our house this morning too! No tea & chocolate though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I could send Nina your way! She'd be happy to give you a massage, chocolate and tea! She's very thoughtful that way, it's one of her strengths!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.