Progress


Important things are being done on the house.  Really, they are.  Everyday we have numerous people over here doing a variety of things.

After no house project pictures for quite some time, I thought I would show the riveting changes being wrought on our house...

Here we have a sample of the many, MANY  holes our ceilings and walls now possess...

These are now littered ALL over my ceilings (old & new).  Interestingly, these are some of the things I am most excited about, as our house has been woefully under-lit since the day we moved in!

Oh, and this will be extremely important in another month or so!

And we now have a COMPLETE basement floor!  And they only had to remove footmarks from the fresh concrete twice!   (one animal, one small human being)
There you have it!  The stunning changes to my house in the past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.