That Was Fun

It's been a LONG time since I ran a road race, something like 20+ years.  I forgot how much fun it is!  Had a blast running the Milk Run today.  Certainly didn't win, much to my children's dismay, but did enjoy myself thoroughly.

We were looking ready to go bright and early this morning.


And looking only slightly worse for the wear after 5K, but sporting those nice Milk Run shirts.


We had so much fun we're already planning our next 5K - Oct. 9 at Bethel College.  I think we'll just keep doing these every couple months just to stay motivated to keep working out.

2 comments:

  1. Barb- I was looking for you on TV this morning- one of the local channels was broadcasting before the race... glad you enjoyed the race!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got there right before the starting gun. No time for TV appearances today!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.