Raelea: "Mom, I know college is a long way off, but I think I should start saving now because I want to be a lifeguard or a doctor or a scientist. I'm not sure. I haven't decided what my career will be."
Then she moved on to a discussion on how radio waves travel through air and to the antenna of your car.
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
-
Molly and I were stuck alone in a car for hours today. While we inched along in traffic, we used our time wisely and came up with The Mumfo...
-
One of the favorite events around our house is dabo snack (formerly known as bread snack - until we added a couple Ethiopians. Dabo is thei...
So precious! I'd bet on scientist! Although, if she chooses lifegaurd, she needs to start saving for college NOW! ;) lol
ReplyDelete