0-1

Aidan's team lost their first game today (6-13), but they played well. Hopefully, they will win the game on Wednesday. I didn't get to see the game, because of my race and other commitments, but I can look at pictures...and so can you!

Aidan going in for the tackle.

Almost blocked that pass.

Carried for several third down conversions :-)


I said this last year, and I will say it again, one of the things I appreciate about Aidan's coach is the discipline he requires from the boys.  He's a nice guy, but he expects them to give it their all, all the time.  He also requires them to play fair and well, and show respect for the opposing team.  One of the ways he does this is by requiring them to "take a knee" if a player on the other team is injured.  I don't know why, but I LOVE that he has them do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.