It Makes Me Smile

I've made an interesting observation while browsing my Facebook wall the past couple days.  Ever since Romney picked his running mate, people have been expressing their opinion of his choice.  The thing that has made me smile is my news feed on Facebook.  I was noticing today that I have friends (and family) on both sides of the political spectrum.  This makes me happy.  If there's one thing I don't ever want to do, it is surrounding myself only with like-minded people.  In my opinion, differences of opinion bring intellectual growth.  The thoughtful and respectful exchange of opinions is a great way to educate yourself and solidify your own beliefs.


As I've said before, I rarely, if ever, use my blog for political purposes.  That has not changed, nor will it ever.  There are plenty of blogs out there to satisfy those that are looking for such a thing.  My political opinions do not define who I am, nor do your leanings define my opinion of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.