So They Say

You've heard it said that "man cannot live by bread alone."

What I'm wondering is can woman live by hummus, carrots, almonds, Oreos, and Coke alone?  At least for two days?

The camping rules in Dixon are "no fires or stoves."  This leaves cooking anything out of the question. I'm already spending a chunk of change on this little trip, so I don't want to spend even more on food.  Not to mention, no food or beverage is allowed to be brought into the festival grounds on Saturday.  Perhaps a day long fast of just water is in order?  The water's free :-)  Well, it's free inside the festival.  No drinking water will be available in the camping area.  (we're camping on a baseball field, btw)

No cars next to your tent either, which means I will be lugging a cooler across a baseball field as well.  This will definitely limit the size of the cooler I bring!

Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit!  I am going out for Thai food on Friday night, as I hear there is an excellent Thai restaurant in Dixon, IL.  Maybe if I eat a lot on Friday night I won't be hungry at all on Saturday?!

And now...FIVE MORE DAYS!!

The following video will give you a preview of what is sure to be one of the finest moments of the whole festival!!  I CAN'T WAIT!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.