I'm In Denial

Don't even try to tell me that it's August 13

***lalalalalalalalalalala  I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalal***

How can August be almost half over already?  How, I say?  We are starting school on September 4, which leaves me exactly 21 days to prepare. Umm, except that I have things planned for those 21 days...well, not ALL of them, but some of them....so, that leaves me something-less-than-21 days to prepare for school!

As you can see...



the school room is in a state of disarray!  My desk has not been touched since June 3 - except to pile more stuff on it.

Well, it's not all lost.  The bookshelves still look reasonably neat...crowded, but neat.

OH, and let's not forget that we are starting a major addition on the house sometime between now and when school starts.  Nothing like adding a little chaos to....chaos.
 

*****lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala*****

1 comment:

  1. no! why would you tell me how many days?! aaaaah!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.