Splendid!

The one disappointment from my weekend in Dixon was that I didn't get to hear the band Dawes play. For some inexplicable reason, they were playing on the second stage, and I wasn't about to give up my spot at the barrier on the Main Stage, no matter how much I like Dawes.  We did get to see them play a song or two with Mumford & Sons, but it wasn't the same as hearing them play their own stuff.

In my disappointment, I decided to go to their Facebook page and see if they were coming to Minnesota anytime soon.

What did I find?

*****This is the point in the post where you insert my squeal of delight*****

Lo and behold, Dawes is playing at the state fair, as in the MINNESOTA State Fair tomorrow and Friday night!

I am chuffed (as my friend Ruth would say)!  I missed them in Dixon, but I get to see them less than a week later AND it's at a MUCH smaller venue AND (this is the best of all) I get to go with my sweet hubby!

Splendid, just splendid!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.