A Whole Week!

I get to spend a whole week with my hubby, and I couldn't be happier.  Not that we're going anywhere or anything.  It's just that he has the whole week off because, as you remember, we were supposed to be in the Black Hills.  Instead he is doing things like taking me out to The Buzz for breakfast and letting me sleep in :-), as well as taking us to the Waterpark of America and the Dakota County Fair.

I could get really used to having him around!  I love my husband!

***he's feeling a little neglected because of all these Mumford related posts, I just want to publicly declare: Chris is WAY better than Mumford & Sons in all the ways that matter - he just can't sing quite as well <3 babe="babe" nbsp="nbsp" ove="ove" p="p" ya="ya">

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.