Today, she outdid herself though. After she watched me make my tea here's what I heard, "Mom, could you make me a cardboard French press?" Um, no, I cannot make a French press out of cardboard, sorry :-( Okay, Nina has just declared that SHE can make a French press out of cardboard. Stay tuned to see if she is up for the task...
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Okay, if you're like me (and I wouldn't admit that if I were you), you have no idea what Burns Night is. Well, Evan is going to a B...
-
My dear sweet friend Tina wanted to know how to "make" butter. Here you go: Buy some whipping cream. Chill it well. Get a canni...
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!