I'm Thankful

Today I am thankful for people who do not password protect their WiFi :-)

No, I don't have any devious intents, it's just that sometimes when I'm out and about I need to get internet connection and I don't want to stop at a Caribou (or maybe I need to find the nearest Caribou). This used to be difficult, but no more. Now all I need is my iPod and some nice person who has WiFi with no password protection. Conveniently, I have discovered that in most neighborhoods there are several such nice people :-)

Just today, I was wondering while wandering around Shoreview, "Where is the closest McDonald's, because I am really craving a Shamrock Shake?"

Drive, drive, drive. Believe it or not, no McDonald's in sight.

Swerve into a neighborhood. Drive one block and park in front of my new friend's (the people with the Wifi). Presto! I have now found the nearest McDonald's. I feel like I should have left my new friends a thank you note :-) or at least brought them back a shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.