The First Haircut

Okay, so it doesn't look any different :-)

Zoe had her first haircut at a real salon today. What a wonderful experience that was! My friend Erin (actually Deb's friend who is also my friend) told me about an African American salon in Eagan, so we decided to check it out.

It was very fun and the woman who cut Zoe's hair (Loretta) was very encouraging. We white mothers need all the encouragement we can get when it comes to our brown kids' hair. She proclaimed Zoe's hair healthy and beautiful and she told me she'll only need it trimmed once a year. Now that's good news! Loretta even put some twists into Zoe's hair.

To those of you in the south metro area with African or African American kids, I would highly recommend No Limits Hair Design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.