They're So Crafty

Dear Molly has caught the quilting bug! It was bound to happen. My grandma was an avid quilter and my mother and sister have made their share of beautiful quilts as well. I would love to quilt, but I am quite sure I don't have the time for it right now :-(

Anyway, someone gave us all these squares already cut out, so all Molly has to do is sew them together and then quilt them. It will be beautiful, I'm sure, when it's done.Then there's Emily. She and Nina purchased some paint by numbers the other day and they have been painting every chance they get since then. Emily finished hers first and here it is.
She did an excellent job! I'll post Nina's when she finishes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.