I'm Whole Again

Now, many of you have thought in the past that I might not be all there. Well, for the last month you would have been right, as I was missing part of my tooth. You know, the one that succumbed to the Tootsie Pop while we were in Alabama.

Anyway, after almost a month, my tooth has been repair and I am, once again, a whole person.

In the process of becoming whole I discovered that our dental insurance does not cover crowns - at all. So, in order to avoid paying almost $1000 on my mouth, we opted for a filling instead which came in at a little under $200. Hopefully it will last until we have better dental insurance :-)

No matter how you look at it, it was an expensive Tootsie Pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.