Fashion Plates



This past week has shown the wonderful fashion sense of my children.

First, we have Nina, looking stunning in my lovely black and cream dress - awaiting her ride to the Celtic Woman concert (thanks, Tim & Trudy)...
Doesn't she look great?

Next up we have Zoe in an interesting combination of a flower-print jumper with sweatshirt cover-up and striped tights. This lovely ensemble is finished off with sparkly silver shoes.
You gotta love that girl! She'd wear a dress for every occasion if she could.

Sometime, I will assemble an entire blog post about the strange and bizarre things me kids wear and the fact that, yes, I do let them go out in public like that. I never have been one to be overly concerned with fashion or opinions of others :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.