"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fashion Plates



This past week has shown the wonderful fashion sense of my children.

First, we have Nina, looking stunning in my lovely black and cream dress - awaiting her ride to the Celtic Woman concert (thanks, Tim & Trudy)...
Doesn't she look great?

Next up we have Zoe in an interesting combination of a flower-print jumper with sweatshirt cover-up and striped tights. This lovely ensemble is finished off with sparkly silver shoes.
You gotta love that girl! She'd wear a dress for every occasion if she could.

Sometime, I will assemble an entire blog post about the strange and bizarre things me kids wear and the fact that, yes, I do let them go out in public like that. I never have been one to be overly concerned with fashion or opinions of others :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!