Pictures

I just uploaded my pictures from my camera to my computer. I hadn't done it all weekend and,boy, was I surprised when I saw that we had taken 160 pictures since Thursday night! Yowza! So, instead of my normally wordy post, I will shower you with pictures of what we have been up to.  
The boys "taking a knee" to listen to coach during their last game.

Aidan getting his trophy for playing football.

Zoe enjoying playing with her biggest brother.
Raelea helping Evan with his physics.
Molly's last soccer game.  Yes, they are playing a boys' team.
Part of Molly's team with their coach.

Molly with her really cool trophy.
Emily's bagpiper made out of play dough.
Raelea enjoying a beautiful Sunday at the park.
Look at this handsome guy!



Marcus reading to Raelea or maybe it's Raelea reading to Marcus- hard to say.




2 comments:

  1. Barb, what wonderful pictures. Dad has had the advantage this summer and fall of actually seeing the kids. I get to look at your blog. Not quite the same. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.