Pick-A-Pile

I know it is only Wednesday, but this pick-a-pile is going to take awhile. It's Chris' desk. Once again, just like Chris' dresser, most of the mess does not belong to Chris. The desk is home to the computer and, therefore, is used by everyone in the house except Zoe. It is a depository for a variety of things:Evan's essays that need to be edited, random books, random papers, pictures, bills, fake food items, real food items...You get the idea. Well, dear hubby has asked that I choose this desk for my next pick-a-pile, so here it is. I'll get back to you when I am done cleaning it.Hey, look at this.  Instead of surfing the net and blogging during room time today, I cleaned of the desk!  It wasn't very fun, but dear hubby will be VERY happy when he gets home.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful clean desk. I have a messy desk in the kitchen and I cannot blame anyone but myself!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff would get a chuckle out of your statistics quote.He is a statistition by degree but has good humor about it!

    Somehow I think Evolutionists would fit that quote as well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.