iPhoto

I really love my Mac and one thing I really love about it is iPhoto. I can play around with my photos and do all sorts of fun things with them. Well, the other day, Chris took a picture of me (this doesn' t happen too often) and I was surprised by all the wrinkles I have on my face (when I smile at least). So, I thought, hey, I can get rid of those with iPhoto. With a few clicks of the mouse, I went ack in time about 20 years. Amazing!

Here I am at 43.
And here's about what I looked like at 23!

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I didn't know about this feature! I thought all you could do was get rid of red eyes. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, Linda! If you're in edit mode it's the little retouch icon. It's great for getting rid of blemishes also!

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb,your hair is growing very fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know if it can also take 20 pounds off a person -- 'cause I have a stack of photos of me to send to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.