Praising God for Competent Kids

I woke up around 3:30 this morning with the beginnings of the stomach flu. I wasn't sure how the day was going to shake out with me in bed and Chris in Virginia (the state, not the town), but thankfully, I have some very competent children. The five older ones managed to put three meals on the table and keep everyone fed and happy throughout the day. They did a great job and I am very proud of them. By late afternoon Emily & Evan also appeared to be succumbing to the illness as well. Thankfully, Chris gets home tonight.

Lest you think they had no fun today, I will include some pictures I found on my camera. Who knew magnets could be so fun?

Now, I have to include the next picture so you can see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. This is my dad - taken in Gulf Shores a few years ago (I was sick then too - something about sticking magnetics all over you when Barb is sick....)

3 comments:

  1. Barb,
    I hope you feel better!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the benefits of training your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb,You took off those goofy comments.I was wondering if you knew them.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.