I kid you not, he is sounding like a true Minnesotan already. A little bit scary if you ask me!
"Anyone can have one kid. But going from one kid to two is like going from owning a dog to running a zoo." - P. J. O'Rourke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Okay, if you're like me (and I wouldn't admit that if I were you), you have no idea what Burns Night is. Well, Evan is going to a B...
-
My dear sweet friend Tina wanted to know how to "make" butter. Here you go: Buy some whipping cream. Chill it well. Get a canni...
-
It came to my attention today that I have NEVER blogged about Jungle Jam & Friends ! This is a travesty that I will now correct. A lo...
oh, just be happy he didn't say;
ReplyDelete"oh yah. you betcha."
now THAT would be scary.
-Maggie