Evan's Post

I got tagged about a year ago, and since I've discontinued my blog, I'll do it here.

1. I play the bagpipes.
2. I enjoy hacking into Mom's account.
3. My favorite band is Field Marshal Montgomery, or FMM. They are (you guessed it) a bagpipe band.
4. I drink warm milk, all the time.
5. I have aspirations to be a history professor.
6. In Scotland. A history professor in Scotland.
7. I know numerous Scottish songs, and can sing all with a passable Scottish accent. Some of these are: Tae the Weaver's Gin Ye Go, The Carls o' Dysart, Wha'll be King but Cherlie and Are Ye Sleeping Maggie? (Not my cousin Maggie. Ooh, a bonus. I have a cousin named Maggie. And one named Ian. And Cullen, and Kieran, and Rachel, and Colleen, etc.)
8. In my house, I hope to have a private library, a turret (at least one), and an armory.
9. I have written a book, entitled Corruption of Nine, and am working on a second one, entitled Lindisfarne. I do my best writing while listening to blaring loud music. Preferably bagpipes. Actually, bagpipes are the only thing I listen to loud, the rest is in more of a moderate volume.
10. I have a coin collection, and a rock collection. Neither of them has come to much. Actually, the only collection that's come to much is my book collection.
Here's another bonus.
11. I was helped in my writing by The Coalition of Ten. A.K.A., my friends. Thanks to: Sam Klejwa, Phillip Klejwa, Andy Comer, Tony Comer, Daniel Brown, Andrew Paulson, Ben Barnhart, Noah Pehrson, John Peterson and Daniel "Rafael" Henkel.

5 comments:

  1. Is nothing sacred??? You've highjacked my blog!!!!

    Love you, buddy!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to add, this book that Evan is writing is REALLY good. We are going to try to get it published when it is done. Get his autograph now, it will be worth something someday.

    Proud Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Evan, I'm not sleeping. *wink*
    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take a copy of the book so I can say, "I knew Evan when....." :)

    Oh, this post reminds me, I was going to tell Evan that I thought of him when I was in Duluth and pounding my feet on the pavement for the half marathon -- there was a guy out on the course (a spectator) who was all dressed in "Scotland wear" and playing his bagpipes -- very cool -- relaxing. Like, it might have been nice if I could have stopped and taken a nap ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. I'm glad to hear you aren't sleeping, Maggie. Then, you'd have been writing in your sleep. Never a good thing. That's cool Mrs. Kim! It's weird, now everyone always tells me if they see something vaguely Scottish! I'm not that bad, am I???


    Evan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. We would love to hear from you!

Friday Fotos

 It was a good week.